A fun Passover Breakfast.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1 piece egg matzos
- add 1 piece yellow cheese (American works)
- add 3 eggs
- Pre-heat a wide frying pan over medium heat.
- Break up the matzah into 4 pieces.
- Lightly butter one side of each piece of matzah.
- Place each piece of matzah butter-side down into the pan.
- Allow to sizzle for a few minutes.
- Crack the eggs into the pan over the matzah, breaking the yolks if desired.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When one side of egg is mostly cooked, flip the entire contents of the pan over to cook the other side of the egg.
- Place cheese and any other desired toppings onto one-half of the egg.
- Flip in half like an omlette.
- Serve with Ketchup or any other condiment.
- Can also be made sweet by placing sugar, cinnamon, or whichever ingredits you like in place of the cheese.