From Better Homes & Gardens. I used Garlic Herb Feta-Yum!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 3/4 cup herbed feta cheese or plain feta cheese
- add 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- add 2 eggs
- add 6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- add 1 (10 ounce) package prewashed spinach
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mash drained potatoes with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add yogurt, margarine or butter, salt, and red pepper; beat just until combined.
- Add eggs; beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute or until fluffy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the feta cheese.
- In a 12-inch skillet bring the 1/4 cup water to boiling; add spinach to skillet. Toss spinach for about 1 minute or until spinach is slightly wilted; drain. Press out excess liquid. Coarsely chop spinach.
- Spread half of the potato mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Layer spinach on top; sprinkle with remaining feta cheese. Spread remaining potato mixture on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.