These rolls are the absolute best. When done they are crusty on the outside and light on the inside. I have a convection oven and bake them at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Very easily doubled.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2/3 cup water
- add 1/3 cup shortening (or oil)
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 cup matzo meal
- Boil oil and water together.
- Add sugar, salt and matza.
- Mix well and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one-at-a-time.
- Mix well.
- Let mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet-or- into Pam-sprayed cupcake tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or till golden brown.