You really cant taste the spinach but it's goodness is loaded in this pasta-easy to get past the kids! I've put the resting time in with the prep time below.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon salad oil
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2 1/2-3 cups flour
- Take your spinach and either chop it to almost nothing or put in a blender/processor and whirl to fine-squeeze again.
- In a large glass bowl add spinach, eggs, salt and oil.
- Mix well.
- Slowly fork in flour-mix well.
- Turn onto a floured board or counter and kneed to a smooth ball, around 10 minutes.
- Wrap in waxed paper and let rest for 30 minutes.
- At this point follow your pasta maker's instructions for rolling (manual machine) or flour your counter, cut dough to manageable pieces and roll to desired thickness and cut to desired shape.