This is my all time favorite in the summer. In the summer I think I eat more salads and pastas because I dont like to use the stove lol..This is great for everyone looking for something to bring to a potluck. enjoy
- add 16 ounces rotini pasta or shell pasta (sometimes I use the colored pasta to jazz it up for partys)
- add 1 (8 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- add mozzarella cheese (optional)
- add 5 cups assorted raw vegetables (tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, califlower, or red onions)
- add sliced olives (optional)
- add 4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Place pasta in large salad bowl, add dressing and seasoning, and toss gently to coat.
- Cut vegetables to bite size pieces, add veggies to pasta and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.