A colorful pasta salad full of flavor. Always a favorite at gatherings!!!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup chopped green peppers
- add 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumbers
- add 1/2-3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- add pepper
- add 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- add salt
- add 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- add garlic powder
- add 1 cup diced roma tomatoes
- add 1 (6 ounce) container of shredded parmesan cheese (not grated)
- add 1 1/2 lbs penne pasta
- add 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- add 2 bottles kraft house Italian salad dressing (it must be this exact type or it won't taste the same!)
- Boil pasta, drain well.
- Chop all vegetables and place in large bowl.
- Mix pasta in with vegetables.
- Add both cheeses, mix well.
- Add salad dressing-- usually requires 1 bottle.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving.
- Add fresh salad dressing with each serving.