Very good, very rich recipe
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and black pepper
- add 1 lb cheese-filled egg tortellini
- add chopped parsley
- add 4 ounces frozen peas
- add 1/4 lb prosciutto
- add 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- add 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- add 6 ounces heavy cream
- Place tortellini in the pot of boiling water.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet.Add proscuitto and cook until crispy. In same skillet, add the onion and cook for two minutes (until golden). Pour in the cream and reduce until slightly thickened.
- Remove the pasta from the water when it is al dente, about 8 minutes.Drain and add the pasta to the cream mixture along with the peas and cheese.Reduce for 1 minute.Toss and adjust the seasonings. Spoon into a large pasta bowl and serve.
- Garnish with additional grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, if desired.