Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
This is very quick to fix and can make a great lunch or light dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 Tablespoon butter
- add 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- add 2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- add 1/8 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- add Optional-1 or 2 Tablespoons white wine
- add 2 Six oz. cans (undrained) minced clams
- add 3 large handfuls of dried pasta shells
- add Pot of boiling, salted water
- Boil water and put in your pasta shells. Cook until as tender as you like, usually about 8 minutes.
- While pasta cooks, you will make this quick sauce:
- In a 12 inch skillet, melt the butter and oil. Add the garlic and parsley and cook on med. heat for about 2 minutes. Add wine (if using), crushed red pepper flakes and the clams.
- Stir and cook on med-low until ready to serve over your pasta.
- Drain pasta and place in serving bowls. Pour clam sauce over all.
- Serve with crusty bread and pass the Parmesan cheese.