This recipe came from "101 Things to do with a Cake Mix" by Stephanie Ashcraft. I got this book from my gran and,am sharing a few of the recipes here!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1 lemon cake mix
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- add 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- add 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- add 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With a fork,mix together the cake mix,pie filling, and eggs.
- Gently add sour cream.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 pan (preferably glass).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Mix together softened cream cheese,crushed pineapple with juice and instant pudding.
- Gently fold cream cheese mixture into the whipped topping.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- Must be refrigerated.