I would make this dessert, but I can't even pronounce it! Any type of fruit should work in place of the peaches.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2/3 cup milk
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- add confectioners' sugar or vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (optional)
- add 2 cups peeled peach slices (about 4 peaches)
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange the peaches in a single layer.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake until puffed and golden, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt.