If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 tomatillos, washed and diced (about 1 cup)
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- add 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- add 3-4 peaches, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- add 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- add 1 fresh habanero pepper
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- Combine peaches, tomatillos and chile in mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate salsa for at least 3 hours to allow the flavors to blend before serving.
- Serve as an accompaniment to poultry, fish or pork.