Good with cinnamon butter.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- add cinnamon-sugar mixture
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1 cup peaches
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 3 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine egg and milk; add dry ingredients and beat until smooth; add margarine.
- Add peaches and mix well.
- Bake on ungreased, hot griddle.
- Serve hot with butter and cinnamon.