Servs: 12 Prep:
"'This bright and colorful salsa tastes so fresh, it's a welcome change from the store-bought varieties,' says Shelly Platten of Amherst, Wisconsin. 'It's wonderful served with tortilla chips. I usually make a double batch since my husband and our two children can't seem to get enough of it.'"
- add 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and diced
- add 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- add 1/4 cup diced onion
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon lime juice
- add 1 teaspoon seeded chopped jalapeno pepper*
- add 1 garlic clove, minced
- add 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- add 2 cups diced, seeded tomato
- add 1 medium ripe avocado, diced
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, avocado and lime juice. Add the remaining ingredients; lightly toss just until combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, fish or chicken.