Quick and easy recipe for chicken. I like to serve it over orzo.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- add 1-2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- add 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- add 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1/3 cup peach preserves
- add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Coat chicken cubes with chili powder and cumin.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sauté chicken 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned on all sides.
- Add salsa and peach preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.