Major party food!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons chili powder
- add 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup molasses
- add 2 (12 ounce) bottles beer
- add 1-2 lemon
- add 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- add 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- add 50 chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove and discard tips from wings and cut each wing in half at joint.
- Combine remaining ingredients except parsley and lemon slices in a large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, until reduced and thickened to the consistency of thick gravy.
- Place wings in a large roasting pan and cover with sauce.
- Turn until each wing is well coated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on large platter.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.