Servs: 36 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Reynolds Parchment Paper
- add 1 3/4 cup flour
- add 3/4 teaspoon each salt and baking soda
- add 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- add 1/2 cup butter flavor shortening
- add 1 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- add 3 tablespoons milk
- add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- add 1 egg
- add 1 bag (11.5 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- add 1/3 cup each chopped peanuts and quick cooking oats
- PREHEAT oven to 375?F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- BEAT peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar in a large bowl on medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended. Beat in milk, vanilla and egg just until blended.
- ADD flour mixture gradually to creamed mixture; beat at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate chunks, peanuts and oats. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges start to brown. Slide parchment with cookies onto a wire rack to cool.