Servs: 4 Makes: 2 Prep: Cook:
I got this recipe from love and quiches blog which is famous for rich texture and elegant flavours for cakes. Recipes are so interesting and easy here you feel like trying it. For more details visit at http://www.loveandquiches.com/
- add 2 roll chocolate chip cookies refrigerated.
- add 34 large chocolate covered peanut butter cup candies.
- add 1 box brownie mix.
- add Water, oil and eggs for brownie mix box.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Take pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over sides of pan for easy removal after baking. Spray with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly in pan.
- Top with layer of peanut butter cups.
- Make brownie batter on box.
- Spread batter on top of peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 30 min until brownies are set around sides. and toothpick inserted in centre of brownies comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove brownies from pan by foil edges.
- Cool completely on cooling rack, about an hour.
- Cut it into pieces. You can also cut into shapes.