i recived this from a chef that worked at the opryland hotel( in nashville,tenn.) hope you enjoy this!!cook time is chill time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon milk
- add 1/3 cup peanut butter
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened at room temp.for one hour)
- add graham cracker crust (can use chocolate crust if desired)
- add 1 cup heavy cream (whipped)
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- blend cream cheese,peanut butter,and sugar&milk.
- fold in heavy cream.
- pour into pie crust.
- chill up to 4 hours or overnight.