A friend gave me this recipie, it is delicious. Serve with wholemeal bread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons nutmeg (preferably freshly ground)
- add 1 1/2 pints vegetable stock
- add 1/2 lb peanut butter
- add 1/2 pint milk
- add 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- add 2 teaspoons of hot curry powder
- Gradually add the milk to the peanut butter, stirring constantly until it is a smooth paste.
- Then gradually add the vegetable stock.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat thoroughly for about 10 minutes.