From Cooking Light, April 1995.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 3 1/2 cups cubed peeled granny smith apples
- add 2 1/2 cups cubed peeled bartlett pears
- add 2 tablespoons water
- add 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; cover and cook over low heat 40 minutes or until very tender.
- Mash to desired consistency; stir in sugar and amaretto.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.