Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
one day my neighbor mentioned about her Pear tree in their back yard & she mentioned that she is not using the pears so I came up as how to use the & here is the result...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 3 cups all-purpose flour or wheat
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- add 1 teas cardamom
- add 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 3 eggs
- add 2 cups dark brown sugar
- add 21/2 cups peeled shredded pears
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 cup golden raisins optional
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Make a well in the center of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the oil, eggs, sugar, grated pears, pecans,risen and vanilla. Blend well. Add to well of dry ingredients . mix well & bake in a oiled 2 bread loaf pan size of 8x5x3 in 325 F degree Preheated oven temp( 165 C). for 50 min to 1 hr. make sure to use a tooth pick test in the center.