A nice Pantry dessert. Made from thing you always have around. But a bit of ice cream on top doesn't hurt.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 dash ground cloves
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 cup flour
- add 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- add 3/4 cup brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 2/3 cup white sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 3/4 cup water
- add 16 ounces pears
- Mix flour, sugar, baking power, cinnamon, salt, cloves, milk and pears.
- Mix gently.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- In a small saucepan bring 3/4 cup water to a boil.
- Adds 1/4 cup butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Stir until butter and sugar have melted.
- Gently pour this over the batter.
- Do not stir.
- Bake 375 for 45 minutes.