This recipe comes from Hamilton Beach. I can't wait to try it. The number of servings is a complete estimate, but it looks like it makes an awful lot.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup Amaretto
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- add 4 (28 ounce) cans pear halves in natural juice
- add vanilla beans (one 2-inch piece)
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot. Stir carefully to avoid breaking up the fruit.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low for 3 hours or High for 1.5 hours.