Serve on a rocket, peach and red onion salad with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Bliss!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 250 g blue cheese
- add 1 baguette
- add 1 pinch chili flakes
- add 125 g butter
- add 70 g pecan halves
- Cream together the butter and cheese after it has been allowed to soften somewhat.
- Add pecan pieces and chilli flakes.
- Slowly grill slices of bread on one side only.
- Cool slightly before adding mixture to uncooked side.
- Put on oven slide, cover loosely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve: heat oven to 200 degrees celsius and cook toasts until hot and slightly bubbling.