If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- add 4 cups shreddies cereal
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon (or to taste)
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 1/4 cup corn syrup
- Mix cereal,nuts and cinnamon in large bowl;set aside.
- Mix brown sugar,butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat,stirring constantly.
- WITHOUT STIRRING,boil 2 minutes.
- Stir in baking soda.
- Pour over cereal mixture;until peices are coated spread evenly on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 250*F (120*C),30-35 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Store in airtight container.
- TIP It is important to boil without stirring or mixture will form crystals.