This is a wonderfully simple and fabulously tasty cheese ball I always make around Christmastime, but it's great any time of the year! Prep time includes chilling time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (5 ounce) jar kraft pimiento cheese spread
- add 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- add apples
- add snack crackers
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 cup pecan halves
- Mix cream cheese, Old English, and Pimiento cheese spread together in large bowl until well-blended.
- Line a large,deeply-dished coffee mug or bowl with plastic wrap.
- Transfer cheese mixture to mug or bowl and cover with more plastic wrap.
- Chill for about two hours or until somewhat firm (the mixture will never become"hard.") After mixture has firmed up, remove the top layer of plastic wrap and invert the cheese ball onto a small plate.
- Remove remaining plastic wrap and cover the cheese ball with pecans.
- Chopped pecans may be used instead of pecan halves.
- Serve with apples and/or snack crackers.
- Note: This is not a firm cheese ball, and you'll probably never get it into a perfect ball shape.
- That's why a deeply-dished mug or bowl will help in the shaping process.