If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- add 12 chicken drumsticks
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- add 6 chicken legs
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 egg
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- PREHEAT oven to 400°E Toss chicken legs with egg to coat.
- COMBINE cornflakes, pecans, sugar, salt, onion powder and pepper in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Add chicken legs two at a time; shake to coat.
- PLACE chicken on foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.