If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pecan pie pastry shell
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 1/2 cup pecan halves
- add 2 teaspoons unbleached flour
- add 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- add 1/3 cup sugar
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small nonmetal bowl microwave butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 seconds to 1 minute or till melted.
- Stir in beaten eggs, corn syrup, sugar and flour.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% of power about 5 minutes or till slightly thickened, stirring every minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Turn into pecan pie pastry.
- Arrange pecan halves atop pie.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 30% power for 6 to 7 minutes or just till set, rotating the dish a quarter-turn every 2 minutes.
- Cool before serving.