Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
Nothing is more delitious than a fantastic coffee time with a good healthy dessert.. start your fire place on & seat to relax & enjoy your family time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup dark corn or maple syrup.
- add 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- add 1tea spoon vanilla
- add 1/8 tea spoon salt
- add 1 cup cane or brown sugar
- add 2 table spoon extra virgin olive oil or real butter
- add 1 cup chopped pecan
- add 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- add or make your on pie shell
- in a large bowl,combine all the ingredients wet & dry.
- pour the mixture into the pie pastry shell.
- pre heat oven to 400 gas oven for 15 mint before baking. reduce the temp to 350 & bake the pie for 30 to 35 min.
- the pie is done when the edge of the pie is set & the center slightly soft.