These have great stage presence! Just as cute as can be! They are as easy as they are cute so make extra, they are delicious! Cook time includes the cooling time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- add 1 cup canned pumpkin
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1/3 cup sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- add 2 tablespoons half-and-half or light cream or milk
- add 1 egg
- add 1 (15 ounce) package rolled refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- add pecan halves
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375. Let piecrust stand according to package directions. Unroll crusts; using a 2 1/2 inch round cutter, cut out 24 circles. Reserve scraps for any tears that may need repaired. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together egg, pumpkin and half and half. Stir in sugar, flour, lemon peel, spice, vanilla and salt. Spoon about 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture into each pastry lined cup. Place a pecan half on top of each tartlet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crust is browned and filling is set. Cool on wire rack. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator within 2 hours of baking.