Big name for a recipe but its sure a good one.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/2 cup swiss cheese
- add 1/2 cup marsala wine
- add 1 pinch parsley
- add 3/4 cup whipping cream
- add 1/2 cup blue cheese
- add 1 small white onion
- add 1 (8 ounce) can clams
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms
- add 1 lb penne pasta or any tubular type pasta
- Melt butter in a 12 inch skillet.
- Add olive oil, onions, mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add 1/2 tsp garlic powder and the wine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, add clams and cook until thickened.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- In a double boiler mix cream, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and the cheeses. Stir until melted.
- Keep warm.
- In a Large bowl, mix together pasta, cheese mixture, clam mixture and parsley.
- Serve immediately.