Quick easy meal! Perfect with grilled vegetables.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup minced onions
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 (2.5-3 1/2 lb) sirloin steaks
- add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
- add 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- add 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Lightly score edges of steak at 1-inch intervals.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine margarine, parsley, onion,& Worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a small sauce pan.
- Heat stirring continually, over low heat until margarine melts.
- Reserve 1/4 mixture.
- Place steak on grill or broiler.
- Brush wih butter mixture.
- Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Place steak on a serving Platter.
- Cut thin slices across the grain.
- Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.