Simple and no mess; these pepper steak packets can be baked in the oven or on the grill. Tip: Use Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil sheets (4 sheets).
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 medium red bell pepper
- add hot cooked rice (optional)
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 medium green bell pepper
- add 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- add 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with garlic powder and pepper; cut in thin strips. Combine steak strips and pepper strips with teriyaki sauce.
- Center one-fourth of the steak mixture on each sheet of foil (12x18-inches each).
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 7 to 9 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve immediately over rice.
- Makes 4 servings.