I was just looking for a way to get rid of leftover hamburger patty and make a quick simple meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add butter
- add salt
- add 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- add 1/2 cup diced meat
- add shaved parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- add 150 g fusilli (pasta spirals)
- add bacon bits
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- cook pasta in 1.5L water with 1tbsp salt until al dente.
- while pasta is cooking, heat oil in a saucepan with the garlic, pepper blend and a pinch of salt until the garlic is golden (note: sometimes I use the olive oil the sun-dried tomatoes are packed in).
- add the meat until coated in the sauce and warmed through.
- turn off heat and let the garlic sauce stand
- drain the cooked pasta, then return to the pan on medium heat.
- Add the butter and coat the pasta in the melted butter.
- Add the garlic sauce and mix well.
- Season with salt, bacon bits, and parmesan as you like.
- Serve with a side salad of mixed greens for a bit of balance.