Easy to make and so good served with seasoned black beans.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- add 1/2 cup bottled salsa (your favorite)
- add 1 thinly sliced green pepper
- add 1 large onion
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 thinly sliced red pepper
- add 2 medium zucchini
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- add 8 fajita-size whole-wheat flour tortillas
- Heat tortillas as package directs.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers, zucchini and onions; saute 5 to 6 minutes until crisp-tender and slightly browned.
- Season with salt.
- MIX Salsa with sour cream.
- Top tortillas equally with vegetables, then salsa mixture, and roll up.
- Or just let everyone make their own.