Another "great" recipe from the Taste of Home magazine! (Prep time includes mixing spices, rubbing steaks, chilling and bringing to room temp and cook time actually depends on how you like your steak cooked). All times are estimated.
- add 1 tablespoon paprika
- add 4 rib eye steaks (1-1/2" thick)
- add 2 teaspoons dried ground oregano
- add 2 teaspoons dried ground thyme
- add 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- add 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- add 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- Brush steaks lightly with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the seasonings and sprinkle seasonings over both sides of steaks, pressing into meat.
- Cover and chill for about 1 hour.
- Remove steaks and let them come to room temperature.
- Grill steaks over medium-hot coals 14-18 mins for rare; 18-22 mins for medium and 24-28 mins for well-done.