Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"One of our favorite fall dishes, it is a great combination of sweet and salty flavors -- and very easy to make."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 slices pepperoni sausage, diced
- add 1/3 cup diced onion
- add 2 medium zucchini
- add 1/2 cup grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. With a metal spoon, scoop out most of the insides and place into a skillet. Transfer the zucchini shells to a baking sheet.
- Place the skillet over medium heat, and stir in onion and pepperoni. Cook about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and spoon into zucchini shells. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.