This is a family favorite. The dough makes tender perogy, not tough like store bought ones.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups water (warm)
- add 2 egg yolks
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1/2 cup cold water
- add 7 cups flour
- add 1/4 cup oil
- Mix cold water and egg yolks.
- Add warm water, melted butter and oil.
- Beat in 4 cups flour.
- Slowly add more flour to make a very soft dough.
- Let dough set 1/2 hour before rolling out.
- Fill with your choice of fillings.Our favorite is potato, cheese and onion.