For the potato lover in everyone!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup cooked chopped bacon
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1/2 cup margarine
- add 9 lasagna noodles
- add 1 egg
- add 1/4 small onion
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 6-8 medium potatoes
- add 500 g ricotta cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Boil potatoes, then mash them together with the margarine, marble cheese, and salts.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the parmesean, egg, and garlic powder.
- Alternate 3 noodles, then cheese mixture, 3 noodles, then potatoes. 3 noodles on top.
- Saute onions with the oil &bacon in small pan. pour over top layer of noodles.
- Bake covered at 375 for 45 minutes. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.