Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
Here is a meal that you would love to eat at any time of the day... lunch, dinner or for picnic , cold sandwich. best is served with slice of tomato & pickle with pita or italian bread & basil...
- add One ? pound chopped Veal (turkey, chicken or beef can be used)
- add Two large Potatoes
- add Two large Eggs
- add One tea turmeric
- add One tea paprika
- add Two med. Tomato (1 can diced Italian herb can be used)
- add One tabs. Fresh Basil & oregano
- add Salt & Pepper to taste
- add Serves 4 to 6 people
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- (Except tomato, basil & Oregano)
- Make all the meat mixture, (grated Boiled Potato, Eggs, salt &
- Pepper) into 10 to 12 balls.
- Shape into patties, (in form of Ellipse).
- Use your palm of your hand & fingers to shape into all even edge.
- Heat a large skillet with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the patties in skillet to golden brown on both sides.
- Once, all Cutlet Golden brown.
- Place all Culet back into the skillet.
- Pour the diced fresh tomato, Chopped, Oregano & basil on top of cutlet, cover, let steam on low heat for five mint.
- Serve with green salad , Italian or Pita bread.
- Also excellent, for Sub Sandwiches.