Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
Here is a dish for any time sandwich ...cold or warm in our house..excellent for party,picnic or just summer sandwich ...we love it...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 & ? pound ground Veal (turkey, chicken or beef can be used)
- add Two large Potatoes washed skin & grated
- add Two large Eggs
- add One tea s turmeric
- add One tea s paprika
- add Two med. Tomato (1 can diced Italian herb can be used)
- add One tabs.Fresh Basil & oregano
- add lemonpeper , Salt to taste
- add Serves 4 to 6 people
- add extra virgin olive oil for browning the veal cutlet patties.
- Mix all ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- (Except tomato, basil & Oregano)
- Mix well all the meat mixture, (grated Boiled Potato or fresh grated potato, Eggs, salt & lemon Pepper) into 10 to 12 balls.
- Shape into patties, (in form of Ellipse).shap the ball into the size of palm of your hand., even edge..
- Heat a large skillet with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the patties in skillet to golden brown on both sides.
- Once, all Cutlet Golden brown.
- Place all Culet back into the skillet.
- Pour the diced fresh tomato, Chopped, Oregano & basil on top of cutlet, cover, let steam on low heat for five min.
- Serve with green salad , Italian or Pita bread.
- Also excellent, for Sub Sandwiches.