I've been making this appetizer for years, and it's always the first to go. Even the sceptical ones end up loving it! I've used jars as measurements as it depends on your tastes. I love tons of pesto sauce, tomatoes and cheese on mine!
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar pesto sauce
- add 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- add 1 loaf French baguettes
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat Oven to 250 Degrees.
- Slice bread as thinly or thickly as desired.
- Spread each slice with pesto sauce.
- Top with sundried tomatoes, and cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.