Super quick weeknight treat! Make it on the grill for an even tastier pizza!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 medium tomato
- add 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- add 1 grilled chicken breast
- add 1/2 cup pesto sauce (recipe#31164)
- add 1 prepared pizza crust
- add 4 cloves roasted garlic
- Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce.
- Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast.
- If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425º for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and browns a little.
- If you're really adventurous, try making it on the grill over medium heat coals, just put another rack across the grill rack to form a grid, so the edges don't fall through.