This is a very tasty appetizer or part of an Oriental meal. It takes a little time to make but well worth it. You will need a dumpling dough recipe to go with this recipe and instructions how to cook the dumplings. Use your own recipe or go to "Bergy Dim Sum #5
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 2 tablespoons gherkins
- add steamed dumpling dough (Bergy Dim Sum #5, you may have to increase this recipe slightly)
- add 4 ounces chopped raw chicken
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 teaspoon lard or oil
- add 3 slices bacon
- add 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- add 3 hard-boiled eggs
- add salt & pepper
- add 8 ounces Chinese sausage
- Fry the bacon until the fat runs.
- Remove from pan and add the lard (oil) and fry the garlic and onion until soft and golden Add sausage and bacon, partially cook.
- Add Salt& pepper, tomatoe sauce, stir well.
- Lower heat cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Stir in the hard boiled eggs and gherkins.
- Allow to cool before filling dumplings.
- Follow instructions for Dim Sum#5 to finish this recipe.