A DELICIOUS crab cake recipe I can't take credit for, it was on the Phillips crab meat, which I was happy to find in California. Very easy, and very good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- add 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (or any other similar seafood seasoning)
- add 3 teaspoons melted butter
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 16 ounces crabmeat (preferably blue crab backfin)
- add 3 teaspoons mustard
- add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the crab meat.
- After mixing ingredients, add crab meat and mix together well with a spatula.
- Form into desired size cakes, I get 6-8 from this recipe.
- pan fry on each side over medium heat until golden brown (about 5-7 minutes each side) Serve with desired sauce, I mix together a little mayo, ketchup, old bay, and vinegar, but that's just a personal thing.