If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 pig's feet
- add 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- add 2 onions
- add 1 red pepper pod
- add 1 tablespoon paprika
- add 1 pinch marjoram
- add salt & pepper
- add 2 bay leaves
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- add 2 cups wine or tarragon vinegar or vinegar
- Wash pig's feet well. Cover with cold, salted water. Soak.
- Drain. Place in a stockpot. Cover with cold water and simmer 1 hour.
- Add vinegar, onion, bay leaves, paprika, red pepper, cloves, dry mustard, celery seed, marjoram, salt and pepper to season. Simmer until tender.