This is Townsend's Pig-Burger From Knoxville, TN. Use more or less meat, depending on servings desired. For a great lunch or dinner, try a Pig Burger, fries, bake beans and slaw. Cook time is approximate, depending on your individual preference.
- add sauteed onions
- add pepper (to taste)
- add barbecue sauce
- add seasoning salt (to taste)
- add hot sauce (to taste)
- add 1 lb pork sausage (or more, if needed)
- add 1 lb hamburger (or more if needed for crowd)
- add sage (to taste)
- add chopped onions (to taste)
- Thoroughly mix together 60% ground beef, 40% ground sausage and form into 1/2 lb patties.
- Grill until golden brown.
- Serve with sauteed onions.
- Serve with a generous amount of your favorite BBQ sauce on bun.