Pigs in the blanket
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6-8 hot dogs (I use all beef)
- add 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add cheese, slices (whatever is preferred)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise.
- Place a piece of cheese in the slit.
- Wrap the hot dog in the crescent roll and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve it with some applesauce and you've got an ok meal.
- (Not great, but ok).