Servs: 8 Cook:
This is so easy to make and will impress everyone. Its always the first appetizer to be finished.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tube of refrigerated Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- add 1 round or wedge of Brie cheese
- add Raspberry Jam, or other sweet jam
- add Brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the crescent rolls flat; put brie round or wedge on top. Spread jam on brie, fold crescent rolls over top. Drizzle maple syrup over rolls and place a handful of brown sugar on top. Bake at 350? for 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and apple slices.