A GREAT Cream Cheese ball to serve for any holiday with crackers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1 cup powdered sugar
- add 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1 cup pecans
- Drain pineapple pushing out as much juice as possible.
- Spread pineapple on paper towels to dry.
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add pineapple.
- Mix throughly.
- Ref. for 1 hour.
- Form into ball.
- Roll in pecans.
- Serve with crackers.